Absotively= Absolutely + Positively: 100% Confirmation of a request made by someone else
Suretainly= Sure + Certainly: see Absotively definition and add a lot less enthusiasm
People were definitely offset by my words. At first they would ask if i meant one or the other or if I jumbled on my words. After someone got used to or repeated one of the phrases, I would switch it up and use the other to continue the confusion. Sometimes it took a couple of hours of consistent conversation and other times it took days of small talk before someone would get used to one or the other. My bosses didn't really like it and kept trying to correct me because I was saying it to customers and confusing them too. My family and close friends however quickly dismissed it as just another weird thing that I'm known for doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment