Monday, May 9, 2016

My Entrepreneurship Story

Prompt:
think of a time in your life when you have been exposed to entrepreneurship and tell us about that experience. Perhaps you led some new project in middle school? Perhaps your parents are serial entrepreneurs? Perhaps you once met a cool entrepreneur and can share some insights with us about that meeting? 

Second, I would like you discuss why you enrolled in ENT 3003 and what you hope to get out of the class. 

I have recently had an amazing experience with entrepreneurship first hand when learning from my brother's amazing success just 5 years after college. This year he opened up his own real-estate firm in his hometown and is projected to sell over 5 million dollars worth of property this year. If he receives just 1% of the profits, that's over $50k! I Aspire to be like him or find a way to excel even more than he did after receiving an MBA.
I enrolled in ENT3003 because I believe every student in any field of study should learn the basics of Entrepreneurship as it is not only the lifeblood of modern economy as well as the basis of running any business.

2 comments:

  1. You are very fortunate to have a brother who is off to a successful entrepreneurial start. He can be a great mentor to you, and someone you can trust with ideas or inspirations. Good luck in all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's amazing to hear Ellis! It's always good to have those role models/mentors that not only help you in your own success, but also aspire you to be like them or even surpass them. And your true when you say that this class is vital to success as this class will teach us the essentials to becoming independent contributors in the future. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete